Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Bye Quin!

My fantastic co-worker, Quin, recently left us for a new job and our office will never be the same. Quin and I have worked at housing for 6 years together and have been through a lot in those years. She is a wonderful worker, friend, and most of all, person. Our office will not be the same without her.

We showered her with lots of good bye parties and lunches. I thought I would share some of the pictures from all of the fun, although we are sad to see her go, we know she is on her way to bigger and better things!

First off was a pool party at Amanda's house! We enjoyed a day of lounging at the pool, competing at bean bags (which Quin and I got our butts kicked at- 3 times!), and a yummy dinner.






We then had a surprise party at the college and Quin was shocked! She thought she was meeting me for a meeting with another co-worker and came prepared with her pen and paper, it was hilarious! Definitely a moment to remember!






We will miss you Quin!!!

No comments: