Friday, September 16, 2011

The last week

So, while Pat was enjoying a vacation in Minnesota with his family, enjoying these types of sights and activities...







I was, with the help of family and friends, dealing with two sick little girls! It was a crazy week, definitely not a week of fun pictures, I am happy to report that we have two little girls who are definitely feeling better and even got a couple cute pictures today! I do have some fun pictures from up north and Grandparent's Day at Grace's school, so I will share those later this weekend.

So happy to have our family back together and healthy!

Sweet sister cuddles

So grown up and such a great helper for me all week!

LOVE our girls!

Can you tell someone is very in love with her big sister?

Cuddling with Stephie (who was also a huge help this past week)


And this is the look I get everytime I take pictures of Ella!

Wrestling daddy...they are very happy to have him back!

No comments: