Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back, back again!

Well, we have another little baby on the way so I figured it was time to dust off the old blog and get back to tracking the adventures of our little family! So much has happened since I last blogged, it has been almost a year!

For the short story, here you go: Ella turned 1 in October, we tell family at Christmas time that we are done having children, find out early January to our surprise that we are pregnant with baby #3, in April Grace turns 5 while she is on an amazing trip to Chicago with just Pat and I, we have an ultrasound early May and find out we are breaking the girl streak with a little boy, leave our daycare in late May and have the girls at home with a wonderful babysitter, Shawn tells her work in late May that she will be leaving work for good at the end of August to be a SAHM, in July move Ella into Grace's room where they have bunk beds and spend endless hours at night giggling, spend the summer doing lots of amazing and fun things, and that brings us to today, with 3 weeks to go till our little one joins this world and Grace officially starts Kindergarten!

As you can tell from reading the above, life has been crazy, fun, surprising, and overall just exhausting at times! Don't get me wrong, raising two little girls is a lot of fun and I would not trade to for the world, but Pat and I know the craziness has only begun! Now that you are caught up a little, I will share some fun pictures and leave off for the night! I plan on doing my best to really keep up on the blog this time but bear with me, life just always seems to get in the way!







1 comment:

P.J.R said...

OMG she really does blog--yaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL welcome back Shawn.